Who Can Join
Members enjoy personalized financial services, competitive rates on loans and savings, and convenient access accounts when they qualify for our exclusive lifetime membership. Please call us to verify your eligibility: (650) 588-6140.
The following groups are eligible to join SPCU:
- Employees and family members of all businesses within the city of South San Francisco
- Residents of South San Francisco
- Members of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal of the San Francisco Archdiocese in San Mateo, San Francisco, and Marin Counties
- Employees and students of the public and parochial schools in the cities of Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, Millbrae, San Bruno, San Mateo, and South San Francisco and employees and students of the Cabrillo Unified School District
- Employees and students of the Portola Day Care Center, R.W. Drake, and Hillside Nursery School
- Members of the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- Employees of the Bayshore Corporate Center
- Members of Financial Fitness Association – FFA Home / FFA Membership
- Family members and persons living in the same household of the above organizations
- Members of the governing and personnel boards serving in the above areas
Apply for membership today!