Remember you can receive e-statements by opting-in on home banking, "CUAccess."
As part of our continuing effort to bring the best technology and service to our members, Sierra Point Credit Union is upgrading
our Fraud Detection and Notification System. The new system will provide more immediate attention to notify our members faster when fraud is suspected. The notification portion of the system includes a state-of-the-art automated assistant to help our members review transactions and confirm their spending activity on your Visa Check Card.
If you receive a notification call from our automated assistant, whom has been nick-named Jill by our debit card processor, please work with her to answer questions regarding recent card activity. Please also be aware that our Card Member Security team that provides fraud alert management is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week should you need assistance from a live agent.
If suspicious transactions are identified as fraudulent, calls will be transferred to our outstanding member support team at Card Member Security to help you take the necessary precautions to protect your cards and related accounts. If the recent activity is legitimate, members will be able to close the case with the phone attendant using their touch-tone phone.
Thank you for your support through this upgrade and, as always, thank you for being a member of Sierra Point Credit Union.
Did you know you can receive e-Statements now? When you are signed up for home banking you may Opt-In to receive your statements electronically!
Let us know if we can help you with home banking or your e-Statement sign-up.
Please tell your friends and family about us. We look forward to serving you.
We hope you enjoy the ease of access our website provides you while you navigate through the various pages. The Home Banking site, inclusive of Bill Pay is now easily available to you on the home-page. You will find Visa On-Line on the scrolling banner below and in Products and Services, under e-services. Our site is safe and secure. Come visit www.spcu.org often as we will continue to update the site and bring you all the exciting happenings at Sierra Point Credit Union. Remember tell your friends, family and co-workers about Sierra Point Credit Union - Your community credit union, where people mean more than money!
Financially Savvy People
know that credit union membership eliminates the hassles and "feeling like another number" atmosphere of corporate institutions. SPCU was created by the community and is governed by a member board who values your interests and places them at the highest priority. If you live or work in South San Francisco, you can enjoy low or no cost financial services, personalized attention, and the resources to achieve your financial goals.
- Employees and family members of all businesses, within the city of South San Francisco
- Residents of South San Francisco
- Members of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal of the San Francisco Archdiocese in San Mateo, San Francisco, and Marin Counties
- Employees and Students of the public and parochial schools in the cities of Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, Millbrae, San Bruno, San Mateo, and South San Francisco and employees and students of the Cabrillo Unified School District
- Employees and students of the Portola Day Care Center, R.W. Drake
- Members of the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- Employees of the Bayshore Corporate Center
- Members of Financial Fitness Association - FFA Home / FFA Membership
- Family members and persons living in the same household of the above organizations
- Members of the governing and personnel boards serving in the above areas
Apply for membership today!