Our internet Banking known as CU Access and our Website are no longer supporting version Internet Explorer 6 and earlier. Please upgrade to a more current version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to address an SSL server vulnerability.
***We have a new look and the CU Access home banking product is available for use. If you forget your question, you can request an email be sent to you.***
You can still make progress in 2014. How, you ask? We've got an offer just for you! The first nine months on our VISA Platinum will be only 5.99%*!
There will be NO fee to transfer your other credit card balances and apply them to your new card, plus you'll love being able to pay all your former credit card bills with only ONE monthly payment. We will continue to offer this rate without balances transfer fees through the end of the year. Apply in December and for nine months the 5.99%* rate will apply.
If you're already a SPCU member, take advantage of this great offer. If you haven't yet joined us, call or visit us to find out about the full line of services available to members, and apply today for this fabulous 5.99%* promotional rate! Kick those high rate cards to the curb! It's easy-Call or stop by the office for more details.
*Rate reverts to qualifying APR after 9 months.
For Emergencies regarding your ATM/Debit card, please call the Falcon Fraud contact number - 888-241-2440, Visa Check Card: Report a lost or stolen card after hours/weekends: Within the USA: 888 241-2510, Outside the USA: 909-941-1398
We recently upgraded our Visa On-Line product. It will require you to enter a new security set-up as you will see enhancements to the on-line system.
Did you know you can receive eStatements now? When you are signed up for homebanking you may Opt-In to receive your statements electronically!
Let us know if we can help you with homebanking or your eStatement sign-up.
Please tell your friends and family about us. We look forward to serving you.
We hope you enjoy the ease of access our website provides you while you navigate through the various pages. The Home Banking site, inclusive of Bill Pay is now easily available to you on the home-page. You will find Visa On-Line on the scrolling banner below and in Products and Services, under e-services. Our site is safe and secure. Come visit www.spcu.org often as we will continue to update the site and bring you all the exciting happenings at Sierra Point Credit Union. Remember tell your friends, family and co-workers about Sierra Point Credit Union - Your community credit union, where people mean more than money!
Financially Savvy People
know that credit union membership eliminates the hassles and "feeling like another number" atmosphere of corporate institutions. SPCU was created by the community and is governed by a member board who values your interests and places them at the highest priority. If you live or work in South San Francisco, you can enjoy low or no cost financial services, personalized attention, and the resources to achieve your financial goals.
- Employees and family members of all businesses, within the city of South San Francisco
- Residents of South San Francisco
- Members of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal of the San Francisco Archdiocese in San Mateo, San Francisco, and Marin Counties
- Employees and Students of the public and parochial schools in the cities of Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, Millbrae, San Bruno, San Mateo, and South San Francisco and employees and students of the Cabrillo Unified School District
- Employees and students of the Portola Day Care Center, R.W. Drake
- Members of the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- Employees of the Bayshore Corporate Center
- Members of Financial Fitness Association - FFA Home / FFA Membership
- Family members and persons living in the same household of the above organizations
- Members of the governing and personnel boards serving in the above areas
Apply for membership today!